Are you a scientists who enjoys writing? Have an interesting topic or insight? Would like to showcase your research, ideas or writing on Mind Frame Shift?
Then pop me a message and maybe we can collaborate!
Guest Post Guidelines:
- Topics: Science, Nature and Art
- For Science Topics: Only publicly available research! Beware of copyright/intellectual property infringements!
- Style: Mostly informal with lost of interest or discussion points (remember you have to engage the reader! No stick-in-the-mud droning!)
- 750-1000 words (with approx. 250 words spare each way)
- At least 3 pictures (either your own or public domain pictures)
- Quotes allowed with full attribution
- Drabbles also welcome (100 words) with at least one picture (either your own or public domain pictures)
- Reference to sources of information, pictures or videos (short-hand style in text, list at the bottom of article – you know the drill… see example)
- Controversial/Prickly topics are welcome as long as they are tasteful and appropriate
- Email as MS Word format for proof reading and editing
- Mind Frame Shift posts on Saturdays at the moment & posts are automatically shared to all Mind Frame Shift linked social media accounts
- Example of a Guest Post on Mind Frame Shift
- Example of a Drabble on Mind Frame Shift
Picture: Stocksnap @ Pixabay Free Images